The course aims to provide the basic knowledge, historical-literary, of the discipline. The course is also aimed at students who do not
have previous knowledge of the discipline. The student will acquire:
1. Knowledge and understanding:
– well-rounded knowledge regarding the study of the subject;
– he/she will be prompted to becoming acquainted with Greek literary studies.
2. Knowledge and understanding skills applied:
– the student will develop the skill required to analyze Greek texts (translation);
– he/she will become acquainted with bibliographical sources, and he/she will be able to use them.
3. Making judgments:
– students develop the ability to collect and explain data to state independent judgments within the discipline.
4. Communication skills:
– students will be able to communicate and express methodological conclusions inherent to the discipline in a comprehensible way and supported by the acquired knowledge.
5. Ability to learn:
– students will enhance the learning skills necessary to keep on studying, in an independent way, the developments of the discipline.