KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
- Knowing the theory underpinning the notion of soft skills.
- Understanding the relevance of soft skills for language teaching and learning.
- Knowing the foundations of case studies methodology.
- Knowing the foundations of classroom discourse analysis.
APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
- Applying the knowledge about soft skills to analyse, discuss and "solve" case studies.
- Applying the knowledge about soft skills to analyse classroom interactions.
- Applying classroom discourse tools to collect and analyse real-life interaction samples from various teaching contexts.
- Identifying recurrent patterns, problems and ineffective learning and teaching practices in real-life cases.
- Critically analyzing complex teaching situations and formulating hypotheses for effective teaching interventions.
- Presenting one's personal opinions, ideas and proposals in a comprehensible and effective way.
- Supporting one's opinion on the basis of the course contents.
- Collecting real-life linguistic data.
- Analysing collected data for discovery and learning purposes.
- Developing reflection skills.
- Developing assessment and self-assessment skills.