Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university, or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this university, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a degree course change.
Students who have enrolled on a given academic year may apply for a change to another degree course, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without charge. After that date, this option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a degree course change.
Applications for transfer from other locations or transfer from other degree courses at the University of Parma can be made up to 31 October 2022