[EN] Funzioni e competenze
IThe Medical Radiology, Imaging and Radiotherapy Technologies graduate:
- communicates ideas, information, problems and solutions effectively to the public and to specialist interlocutors, giving reasons for their actions;
- demonstrates the ability to listen to and understand users, colleagues, doctors and other professionals;
- communicates with users in full respect of cultural or ethnic differences;
- adapts language, using English when necessary, and verifies understanding of the information provided;
- uses various information and computer technologies specific to their field of work.
Teaching tools, methodologies and training activities to develop the expected results:
- Videos and critical analysis of films, simulations, narratives and testimonies;
- Discussion of cases and paradigmatic relational situations in subgroups with presentations in plenary sessions;
- Group and individual exercises in the computer room on specific applications;
- Placement with tutor-supervised experiences in different contexts with debriefing sessions to reflect on and develop relational experiences with the user and the team.
Assessment tools to ascertain the achievement of the expected results:
- Observation of film frames, or referral to written documents and dialogues using structured grids;
- Evaluation feedback during the placement (through portfolios, structured evaluation forms and clinical reports)