The Course Regulations 'specify the organisational aspects of the degree course', in compliance with the regulations contained in the University Regulations.
The aim of the Course regulations is to ensure that students have access to clear, transparent and comprehensive organisational information that is constantly and continuonsly updated to enable them to conduct their degree course in the best possible way.
In particular, the Regulations contain:
- the list of course units, with an indication of the academic disciplines of reference and any possible subdivision into modules, as well as other training activities;
- the specific training objectives, ECTS credits and any prerequisites of each course unit and any other training activity;
- the curricula offered to students and the rules for submitting individual programmes of study, where necessary;
- the type of teaching methods, including distance learning, examinations and other checks on students' performance;
- provisions on any attendance obligations.