Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer. In the former instance, this is an incoming transfer, in the latter it is an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this university, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a course transition.

Students who enrolled on a given academic year may, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without charge, request for the option to change to another degree course. After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course (transition).

Internal rules and forms of the Department of Economics and Business Sciences

With regard to the rules and forms for incoming transfers and transitions, as well as resumption of studies, a specific Career Commission for three-year-degree students has been set up, which operates on the basis of criteria and procedures for the recognition of careers accrued for the purposes of admission to the Food Systems degree course.
These rules can be found online in a special document published at