Transfers and course transitions

The student enrolled in another university who wants to come to study at our University, or who is enrolled at this University and wants to go to study elsewhere, can submit a transfer application.

In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled in this University, but wants to change degree course, he/she can submit an application to change course

The student who has enrolled in a given academic year can submit, by the deadline of the second installment of the fees and without any charge, a request for an option to another course of study. After this date the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to submit an application to switch courses.