The student registry office manages, from an administrative point of view, the careers of students from enrolment to graduation.
It provides information on the bureaucratic formalities for:
- enrollment in subsequent years
- passing from/to another degree program UNIPR
- transfers in and out
- student careers
- study plan
- procedures for registering for graduate exams, issue of degree certificate, self-certification of academic qualifications
- withdrawal from studies
- career suspension
- registration for individual examinations
- change of curriculum , change of curriculum for out-of-school students or CCL resolutions affecting student careers or curriculum (ex. regarding choices made outside the windows for filling out online plans or free-choice elective activities and credit recognition);
and more generally to everything concerning the administrative practices of the careers of students enrolled in cds of the DIA.
Student Career Management Service reports to the Teaching and Student Services Executive Area.