At the end of the classes, the student who attended regularly lectures and exercices:
- knows about measurement errors and their effect on computations;
- knows how to roughly evaluate the order of magnitude of the results based on simple calculations;
- knows how to choose the best
combination of instruments and surveying techniques.
- knows how to plan and execute a survey, adjust the observations and analyse
- knows how to apply his knowledge and undestanding by solving
problems that refer to engineering practice.
- experienced his ability to carry out a practical survey with total station, with the adjustment of a small network, working in a team;
- experienced teamwork in a field survey as well as in numerical exercices in the design of a control network, including the ability to prepare a written report on both activities.