At the end of the course students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• To know, to think, to argue about the theoretical contents of the Intercultural Pedagogy,
• To know how to apply the knowledge gained using it to direct their own practice, to discuss it, support it and make a revision when needed.
• To be able to compare the methods used by the educational agencies in the planning of actions and interventions in an intercultural and transcultural perspective.
• To know how to examine the living conditions, the identity construction processes of children of foreign origin present in various capacities in Italy and Europe by identifying the issues relating to their reception and social mobility, set through an educational and intercultural project.
• To know how to design educational interventions in multi and intercultural contexts.
• To update autonomously their training even with the benefit of scientific and updated research on the subject of interculturalism.