Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer. In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course. A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.

Limitations and Deadlines

Applications for transfer to years subsequent to the first are accepted from the degree course in Preventive and Adapted Physical Activity Sciences and Techniques only.
Applications for clearance must be received by the Careers and Services for Students division for Medicine and Surgery from 1 July to 25 August each year. Leave sheets must be received by 31 December of the current year.


Requests for transfer clearance must be submitted by filling out the Form. A/25, available both at the Careers and Services for Students division of Medicine and Surgery and on the website in the 'Forms' section at
Applications can be submitted from 1 July to 25 August to the Careers and Services for Students division of Medicine and Surgery - via Volturno, 39 - also by post, by registered mail with return receipt. In this case, a photocopy of a valid ID document must be attached. The postmark will not be taken as proof.
The Mod. A/25 must be accompanied by:
- A self-certification stating the years of enrolment, examinations taken, attendance credits acquired including internships according to form A/26, which can be downloaded from the University website in the 'Forms' section under the link
- course programmes of all the subjects followed and their ECTS credits
- programme of study
- Elective Teaching Activities carried out.

Students from foreign universities must enclose with the transfer application, in lieu of self-certification, the original certificates issued by the university of origin, accompanied by a legalised translation in Italian, and the analytical programmes of the examinations taken.
The applications will be examined at the first available degree course council, which will decide on the year of enrolment, the granting of authorisation and the recognition of the career completed.
It should also be noted that candidates must arrange, at their own expense, for the withdrawal of the documentation submitted, four months after the date of publication of the results and, furthermore, six months after the same date, the University cannot be held responsible in any way for the documentation submitted by individual candidates.


The results of the submitted applications will be announced on the Degree Course website, which can be accessed at the following address:
For further information, the student should contact the teaching staff.
Within one week of the publication of the above results, the student concerned must proceed according to point a) below, after which time he/she will be deemed to have withdrawn the transfer request and a subsequent notice will be published.
Notification of the results, in accordance with the above-mentioned procedure, is valid for all legal purposes, and no other communication will be made to the interested parties.
If the request is accepted, the interested party must:
a) Apply to the Careers and Services for Students division for Medicine and Surgery of Parma for the transfer clearance by sending an email to or by fax 0521347017 with the following subject: "NULLA OSTA TRASFERIMENTO";
b) The transfer clearance itself will be sent to the interested party by e-mail or fax and must be delivered to the university of origin in order to be able to finalise the university transfer application;
c) request from the university of origin the declaration of having applied for a transfer;
d) finalise the transfer using the online procedure by following the path "incoming transfer" at by clicking on the "Enrolment On Line" menu item. You must also submit the signed application with the required documents and receipts for payments made, including the leave fee, to the Careers and Services for Students division of Medicine and Surgery.
In order to improve specific performance, the university has set out to develop a series of actions aimed at integrating and strengthening the core subject areas, as well as implementing supplementary preparatory and preparatory courses for examinations. In this sense, educational tutoring is able to facilitate the completion of studies on time and, in particular, reduce drop-outs in the first year. The aim is to guide and assist students throughout their studies, to make them active participants in the educational process, to remove obstacles to successful attendance, including through initiatives tailored to the needs, aptitudes and requirements of individuals.



Possono presentare domanda di convalida tutti gli studenti che abbiano sostenuto degli esami presso l’Università di Parma o altri Atenei, indipendentemente dal fatto che le rispettive carriere siano cessate a seguito di rinuncia, decadenza, conseguimento del titolo finale, o, ancora, che il richiedente abbia effettuato un passaggio di corso o un trasferimento da altro ateneo.

Per presentare domanda, l’interessato è tenuto ad inviare alla Segreteria Studenti, all’indirizzo, una scansione dei seguenti documenti:

  • Modulo di richiesta, debitamente firmato (disponibile sul sito del corso di laurea, sotto la voce Servizi>Modulistica);
  • Programmi analitici degli esami superati di cui si chiede la convalida;
  • Autodichiarazione di carriera pregressa;
  • Documento di identità.

Sono esonerati dall’obbligo di inviare i programmi analitici esclusivamente gli studenti che chiedano la convalida di esami sostenuti in carriere interrotte per passaggio di corso. In tutti gli altri casi (trasferimento, rinuncia, ecc.), i programmi devono essere sempre inoltrati in formato PDF ed essere suddivisi in tanti file quanti sono gli esami di cui si chiede il riconoscimento.


N.B.: nel caso in cui si intenda effettuare un passaggio di corso e richiedere, successivamente, la convalida degli esami sostenuti, occorre scaricare l’autodichiarazione della carriera pregressa prima dell’espletamento della procedura di passaggio.