Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course. A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another degree course. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.
For transfers (change of university) or transitions (change degree course) please contact the

Engineering and Architecture Student registry office,
Parco Area delle Scienze, 23/a - University Campus - 43124 Parma
tel. 0521 905111 - fax 0521 906051