Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer. In the former instance, this is an incoming transfer, in the latter it is an outgoing transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this university, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a course transition. Students who enrolled on a given academic year may, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without charge, request for the option to change to another degree course. After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.

For transfers (change of university) or transitions (change of course of study) please contact the

Engineering and Architecture Student Registry Office,
Parco Area delle Scienze, 23/a - University Campus - 43124 Parma
tel. 0521 905111 - fax 0521 906051

See also the dedicated pages at this address