Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to come to study at our university, or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second case it is an outgoing transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course
The student enrolled in a given academic year may submit, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without any charge, a request for an option to another degree course, in accordance with the access procedures envisaged for that course, by submitting to the Student Registry Office the appropriate form published on the University website.
After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.
Applications to transfer from other places or transfer from other degree courses at the University of Parma can be made up to 31 October 2022