Transfers and course transitions

Students from a university who wish to study at another university may apply for a transfer. A transfer is incoming when a student from another university wants to transfer to the University of Parma, the contrary is an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this university but wishes to change degree course, they may apply for a change of course

A student enrolled in any given academic year may submit a request for an option to another degree course of study, within the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without charge. After this date, this option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.

Internal rules and forms of the Department of Economics and Business Sciences

With regard to the rules and forms for incoming transfers and transitions, as well as resumption of studies, a specific Career Commission for three-year-degree students has been set up, which operates on the basis of criteria and procedures for the recognition of careers accrued for the purposes of admission to the CLEMFAS degree course.
These rules can be found online in a special document published at