At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- know the different methodological options applicable in the educational field presented in the reference texts;
- identify the most suitable theoretical and methodological approaches to address different educational contexts;
- reflect independently to identify strengths, criticalities and development possibilities on issues, case and didactic research;
- communicate and explain in technical and informative language the acquired knowledge and the analyzes and applications that it is able to carry out;
- learn from reflection on experimented and observed didactic practices and from research consultation.