1. Knowledge and understanding
The course gives to the student:
- a basic understanding of electromagnetic fields, at low and high frequency;
- the operation principles of the most common antennas and their applications;
- a basic knowledge of the biological effects of electromagnetic fields;
- the knowledge the emission limits and their measurement procedure.
2. Applying Knowledge and understanding
- to manage the environmental impact of electromagnetic fields;
- to evaluate and manage the possible health risk connected to electromagnetic field exposure;
- to recognize the risk factors associated with the electromagnetic field;
- to evaluate and made the measurements of the electromagnetic field values, at low and high frequency.