The student tutor is an experienced student or doctoral or postgraduate student who puts his or her practical experience at the service of those in need.
In particular, it is responsible for:
- welcoming freshmen,
- assisting in the compilation of programmes of study,
- advising on courses (curriculum, preparatory courses, exams),
- helping in organising study and examinations,
- supporting in finding information on international mobility and curricular internships,
- relations with the administrative services.
Contact the student tutor: