Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course. A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course

Transfers and course transitions:
Applications for transfer from other locations or from other degree courses at the University of Parma can be made by 31 October each year.
More information can be found here:
Student registry office Tel: +39 0521 905116 Fax: +39 - 0521 906153