Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our University, or who is enrolled at this University and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this University but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a course change. A student who has matriculated in a given academic year may submit a request for an option to another degree course, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge. After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a course change.
Applications for transfer from other locations or transfer from other degree courses at the University of Parma can be made up to 31 October 2022.