In addition to describing the educational objectives and job opportunities, the course regulations clearly and comprehensively specify the organisational aspects of the degree course.
In particular, the regulations contain the provisions relating to:
- knowledge required for access to the course and how to verify it;
- transfers and transitions;
- performance of training activities and internships;
- part-time students;
- attendance obligations;
- propaedeuticity of training activities;
- examinations and other profit checks;
- final examination and awarding of the degree.
The Programme of Study contains the list of course units, their semester distribution, course ECTS credits, integrated examinations and the framework of assessment tests to be passed.