The integrated competences that will to be developed in students are guided by a theoretical and applicative multidisciplinary methodology.
- knowledge of the different types and uses of the various representation techniques
- mastering of the main techniques for hand drawing (sketching) in the context of industrial design;
- ability of understanding the physical phenomena of photography and knowledge of optics;
- knowledge of threedimensional modeling tools and ability of creating digital mock-ups of design items;
- knowledge of lighting and camera shot framing;
- ability to work in teams for the realization of 3D visualization contents.