1) Knowledge and understanding
Attending classes and through individual study, students are to acquire basic knowledge of:
- basic concepts and problems of the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in power systems
- power, frequency and voltage control techniques
2) Applying knowledge and understanding
- A goal of this course is providing students with the ability of applying their knowledge of power electronics, energetics and controls to power systems
- importance is also given to the ability of solving quantitative problems and exercises.