Immagine generica

Apply for Educational sciences

Degree course
Chronological access
course in Italian
class L-19
enroll now

Course presentation - video

Why in Parma?

You can count on dependable and motivated teaching staff and a group of student-tutors who can provide information and support, with reception service also in remote mode.

During the third year of the course the University organises internships in different areas. These internships are overseen by a supervision service and by the tutors, and will allow you to measure yourself against the educational contexts. 

63% of graduates are employed within one year of graduation; moreover, 25.5% do not look for employment as they continue their studies, bringing the total percentage to 88.5%. On average, it takes about 3 months to find the first job. 74.6% of graduates considers the effectiveness of the degree "very high or high", compared to the work done (Almalaurea 2022 data).

Those coming from other degree courses can count on a tailor-made orientation path managed by the teachers, who will evaluate the validated credits before enrollment.

Most of the educational activities take place in the complex of Borgo Carissimi (10 minutes’ walk from the train station), which also provides study rooms, a computer lab with 40 stations and a sector library (socio-psycho-pedagogical).


Not mandatory.

After graduation

The course is highly vocational and strongly oriented to the job market, and allows you to acquire the title of Educator.

The study plan includes two different courses: Educator of Childcare Services and Socio-pedagogical Educator. Common courses between the two are available, as well as specific lessons dedicated to each course and groups of courses of your choice, that will allow you to customize the course based on your interests and objectives.

The internship makes the most of an extensive network of relationships and agreements with local structures, granting you a significant training experience in the field, at the heart of the educational professions.

Based on the chosen address and in line with the most recent legislation in force on the subject, you will qualify as an Educator in the field of childcare (Legislative Decree 65/17; DM 378/18), aimed at children of the age group 0-3 years and their families. Alternatively, you can choose the socio-pedagogical Educator profession (L.205/2017), within the educational services and working with young people, adolescents, people in situations of marginality, deviance, vulnerability, disability and special educational needs, as well as working in cultural services (libraries, museums, parks) and in the field of vocational training. More generally, as an Educator you will play an essential role in modern key issues such as migration, gender identity, inclusion and intergenerational and intercultural dialogue.

Contact us

Contact the course faculty advisor

Every degree course has one or more professors who can provide information and help future students clarifying their doubts about attending the course.

Contact our guidance service office at

Write to us

Do you need general information on the University of Parma?
Fill in your data and we will get back to you!

Autorizzo l'utilizzo della mia email per ricevere informazioni da parte dell"Università degli Studi di Parma. Il "trattamento dei dati personali" avviene in osservanza del D.L. 30.6.2003 n.196 Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali per lo svolgimento delle funzioni istituzionali (artt. 18,19).
I authorize the use of my email to receive information from the University of Parma. The "processing of personal data" takes place in compliance with the Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n.196 Code regarding the protection of personal data for the performance of institutional functions (articles 18,19).
3 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Our Public Relations Office (URP) is also active on social media: contact us on our official profiles, especially on Facebook e Instagram

Come to visit us to the ParmaUniverCity Info Point

The University information point is located at the Roman Bridge underpass (sottopasso Ponte Romano) and is available to answer the questions of future students and their families.

opening hours
Keep in touch with us

Register your data to periodically receive information and our newsletter UNIPROSPECT for future students.

subscribe to our newsletter

We are waiting for you at Degree course Educational sciences