Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to come to study at our university, or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this university, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course The student  enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without charge, for another degree course. After that date, the change is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.