The objective of the course is to give to the student the practical notions about the preparations, controls and technological properties of most common immediate release dosage forms.
The expected learning outcomes are:
1) Knowledge and understanding: to know the excipients, the production and control methods, the technological properties of the immediate release dosage forms.
2) Applying knowledge and understanding: to independently apply the acquired knowledge to make a dosage form.
3) Communication skills: to use the specific language for this specialistic discipline.
4) Making judgements: to know and to deal with the professional responsibilities of galenical pharmacist.
5) Learning skills: to use the knowledge and basic elements for practicing the profession of pharmaceutical technologist.