At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
1) know the main foundations of pedagogy and history of the educational processes and of the educational institutions
2) know the main theories and models of basic interpretation of educational relationships
3) to know the main historical, theoretical, epistemological and methodological-procedural bases of pedagogical research, with particular reference to action research.
4) know some strategies for the development of teaching, with reference to the main ways of organizing teaching activities
5) know the main theories and the main models of planning and monitoring of teaching-learning processes
6) know the main perspectives of pedagogical and didactic research on disability and special educational needs, including specific learning disorders and the most relevant intervention models for inclusive education