At the end of the training the student should have acquired knowledge and skills related to drug safety, tools, figures and organisms involved in the PV being able to:
1. Understanding the underlying mechanisms of Adrs (knowledge and understanding).
2. Critically analysing the generation and flow of suspicious ADR reports within the PV network (ability to apply knowledge and understanding).
3. Communicating PV data and information also to an inexperienced public through formal lexically appropriate documentation (communication skills).
4. Evaluating the therapeutic advantages and risk profiles in the overall evaluation of a new drug (autonomy of judgment)
5. Linking the topics covered in PV teaching with the contents of the course of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy and to be continuously updated through the consultation of scientific literature and institutional sources (learning skills)