Knowledge and understanding:
• Acquire basic knowledge about risk factors in cardiovascular diseases.
• Acquire knowledge related to new pharmacological treatments and nutraceutical approaches in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
• To know the pharmacological activity of the main drugs/nutraceutical products, the mechanisms of action, in order to highlight the possible interactions and side effects.
• Acquire the ability to use the specific language of the discipline.
Knowledge and understanding skills:
• Apply knowledge of the mechanisms of action of drugs to define the use of drugs and nutraceutical products.
• Ability to evaluate results of pharmacological and epidemiological studies.
Autonomy of judgment:
• Autonomy of evaluation of a cardiovascular prevention treatment strategy.
• Possess the ability to discuss experimental notions and data effectively by contacting non-specialist interlocutors.
• Scientific update by consulting databases.