Knowledge and understanding:
• The skills to interpret the role of nutrition in health and wellbeing, including the framework of special conditions.
• The skills to conceive and evaluate nutrition studies.
• The skills to analyse and evaluate nutrition scientific data.
• The skills to understand and apply the legislation linked to food labelling and nutritional and health claims made on foods.
• The skills to understand and apply the concepts of personalized nutrition and inter-individual variability in response to the diet.
• The skills to understand the issues of public health nutrition, including the factors that link human nutrition to the concept sustainability and including nutrition education at population level.
Knowledge and understanding applied
• Apply the acquired knowledge in the framework of applied human nutrition and of nutrition research.
• Autonomously evaluate a nutrition strategy.
• Autonomously evaluate the validity of nutrition research.
• Autonomously evaluate a nutrition strategy in the framework of public health.
• Have the ability to synthesize information and communicate it effectively to specialist and non-specialist interlocutors.
• Develop skills and methodology that allow one to study in a highly autonomous way.