The internship, in conjunction with the training course in Pharmacy, contributes to the achievement of the learning outcomes of the pharmacist's professional practice according to the Dublin Indicators. Specifically, it pursues the following objectives:
1. Knowledge and understanding: to possess knowledge about proper professional practice in its various declinations.
2. Applied knowledge and understanding: to know how to articulate disciplinary content and professional duties based on the needs of patients in the management of drug dispensing procedures.
3. Making judgements: to think critically about actions and determinations and to compare own opinion to the criticism of colleagues.
4. Communication skills: to have meaningful relational skills with patients (counseling) and the medical class.
5. Learning Skills: to enhance cross-cultural knowledge in the daily practice of the profession and in the framework of organized professional training