- Main objective of the Course is the development of a study path that will enhance the student’s critical attitude and ability to compare the basic study of the Psychology with the fundamental psychological functions in human. To reach this objective the acquisition of psychological competencies will be crucial, so these notions will be widely discussed during the lessons.
- Knowledge of the main psychological theories, to analyse their theoretical and conceptual frames
- Knowledge and ability to interpret the transformation in all psychological systems, including in human societies.
- Acquire descriptive and analytical competencies on the core role of psychological processes.
- Ability to interpret in psychological key, i.e. according of mental functions, the human behaviour.