Immagine generica

Apply for Environment and workplace prevention techniques

>
Health professions degree
Admission test
course in Italian
class L/SNT-4
enroll now

Course presentation - video

Why in Parma?

Established at the University of Parma for several years now, the degree course benefits from a wide range of multidisciplinary expertise provided by the valuable contribution of lecturers from almost all the University's Departments.

The long-standing and successful collaboration with the Public Health Departments of the AUSLs of Parma, Piacenza, Reggio Emilia and Modena, the Regional Agency for Prevention, Environment and Energy of Emilia-Romagna (ARPAE) and other public bodies and private companies, guarantees the constant updating of the theoretical-practical contents, the quality of the professional training and yelds exciting opportunities for future employment.

Alma Laurea data show that about 70 per cent of graduates find stable employment one year after graduation; the remaining 30 per cent chooses to continue their studies.

The validity of the educational proposal is confirmed by the opinion of students, who believe that the degree obtained in Parma is effective for their work.

 

Attendance

Mandatory.

After graduation

The training programme enables you to acquire the knowledge and skills to work in companies and organisations in the public and private prevention area, performing organisational and management tasks.

You will participate in selections for assignments in public structures, deal with the freelance market, propose yourself as Prevention and Protection Service Manager/Associate, as a consultant or collaborator in the production sector.

The main job opportunities include: National Health Service structures, Regional Agencies for Prevention and the Environment, Prevention and Protection Services of companies in all production sectors, studies and consultancy companies in the fields of the environment, hygiene, public health and safety in the workplace, ergonomics, food and drink hygiene, nutrition, quality systems, training interventions, work equipment and facilities, temporary or mobile construction sites. The degree will also give you access, without coursework debts, to first-level master's degrees specific to the profile and to the Master's degree in Prevention Sciences.

 

Contact us

Contact the course faculty advisor

Every degree course has one or more professors who can provide information and help future students clarifying their doubts about attending the course.

Contact our guidance service office at orienta@unipr.it

Write to us

Do you need general information on the University of Parma?
Fill in your data and we will get back to you!

Autorizzo l'utilizzo della mia email per ricevere informazioni da parte dell"Università degli Studi di Parma. Il "trattamento dei dati personali" avviene in osservanza del D.L. 30.6.2003 n.196 Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali per lo svolgimento delle funzioni istituzionali (artt. 18,19).
/
I authorize the use of my email to receive information from the University of Parma. The "processing of personal data" takes place in compliance with the Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n.196 Code regarding the protection of personal data for the performance of institutional functions (articles 18,19).
4 + 8 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Our Public Relations Office (URP) is also active on social media: contact us on our official profiles, especially on Facebook e Instagram

Come to visit us to the ParmaUniverCity Info Point

The University information point is located at the Roman Bridge underpass (sottopasso Ponte Romano) and is available to answer the questions of future students and their families.

opening hours
Keep in touch with us

Register your data to periodically receive information and our newsletter UNIPROSPECT for future students.

subscribe to our newsletter

We are waiting for you at Health professions degree Environment and workplace prevention techniques