- Main pathological: functional and organic voice disorders
- Physical parameters and quality of the voice
- Quantitative evaluation of voice quality: the scale GIRBAS
- Self-evaluation of dysphonia: VHI
- Semiotics instrumental Laryngostroboscopy, fonetografia, ms
- Perceptual evaluation and clinical demonstration of some cases
- The veil pharyngeal insufficiency: clinical diagnosis and semiotics instrumental
- Non-instrumental and semiotic articulation test for the evaluation of IVF
- - -
Class lessons: the program themes will be discussed with the aid of slides. The proposed topics will be the subject of collective discussion and study on the basis of ideas and any questions raised during the lessons themselves.
Assessment methods and criteria
The achievement of the goals of the course is verified by an oral exam.
Answering questions about the contents of the course, the student will demonstrate whether he/she has achieved the goals of knowledge and understanding of the contents and the ability to apply the acquired knowledge.