- will learn and understand which features have determined the birth and the development of Large scale distribution systems in the USA and Europe;
- should be able to apply such learning to understand the changes in the economic framework that have influenced (and still influence) the dynamics through which Large scale distribution systems spread;
- should be able to evaluate the performance of Large scale sales channels and critically analyze innovations that are directly and indirectly related to the retail industry
- should acquire a cultural background useful to communicate and interact with private management and institutional regulation subjects concerning issues related to the spread of Large scale distribution;
- will be stimulated in developing their learning skills by experiencing a varied approach in teaching.