KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• Understanding fundamentals of statistics useful for deriving QSAR models
• Knowledge of basics concepts of molecular modeling
APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• Ability to assess the validity and significance of a QSAR model
• Ability to build, visualize and interact with molecular models of compounds of medicinal chemistry interest
• have developed needed to face Drug Design problems with a high level of autonomy.
• Ability to communicate orally concepts and ideas using an appropriate technical language