At the end of the course the student has acquired advanced knowledge of database marketing, and specifically:
- marketing paradigm evolution from management, relationship to social and mobile marketing
- role of information in value creation
- loyalty measures and relation to profits (LTV model)
- loyalty program design and management
- database building and management
- customer base analyses
- new measures for retail mix decision making.
Students will have necessary skills to select appropriate analysis and decision making tools for the specific context. specifically, they will have a thorough understanding of database marketing problems and will be able to build a relationsal marketing program, related database and customer base analyses.
They will be able to assess the impact of targeted marketing on marketing strategies and will be able to communicate on the above topics and problems with various publics, both academic and business.